Calendars & Planners
Why use a calendar or planner in Family Cases?
Calendars are important because they help you keep track of important events in chronological order. This helps you stay organized and is game-changing when you are preparing for Court.
What I recommend my clients do:
Ideas and recommendations for what you can include in your Custody Calendar:
- Divorce/custody related meetings, deadlines, or court hearings.
- Child related appointments, extra-curricular activities, and school events.
- Dates that you and/or the other parent have the child(ren) overnight.
- Conflicts that arise between you and the other parent, with a summary of what happened and lists of names/numbers of any potential witnesses.
- Other personal or business appointments–this is important to keep as part of your Custody Calendar, because your meetings with your attorney and/or court appearances may sometimes conflict with your personal and/or business obligations.
Showing all 2 results